Information security is of great importance to TandemDrive. TandemDrive has its own security policy in this regard.
For our customers and suppliers, there are a few points of attention for a safe collaboration with TandemDrive.
- If you have any questions or comments about our information security, please contact us.
- Consult with your contact person at TandemDrive in advance if you want to share sensitive or confidential information with us.
- Make sure TandemDrive is always aware of the correct contact details for your organization regarding information security and user authorization for applications managed by us.
- Login details for our applications are personal, do not share them with colleagues. Your application administrator can create additional user accounts.
- We advise our customers to have an independent security scan performed on applications that we develop for them.
- It is important to discuss potential information security risks related to the applications we manage. Make sure TandemDrive knows which risks are important to you so that we can take them into account.
- We are happy to place a " Responsible Disclosure Policy" on your application and can help you to review new "disclosures".
If you have found a vulnerability in our working methods, software or systems, we ask you to follow our Responsible Disclosure Policy.